Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meatballs In Tomato Sauce

Lets do it Tuesday. What time do you pick kids up? I would need a couple of hours first thing in the morning to do history and such. Is it better for the little boys and I to come there? I was thinking about right after lunch. You could even go get your kids and we could work some more if we want to. Do we want to make meatballs in tomato sauce and sauted carrots and salad? I have the tomato sauce. The kids can even make the meatballs. If that sounds good, we need

ground beef 5lbs
1 bunch of celery
couple onions
oregano
frozen fajita mix (4 bags if you like bell peppers and onions, 2 if not)
4 lbs of baby carrots
romaine lettuce.

I will bring the tomato sauce and some stuff for the salad. We will need olive oil and apple cider vinager and some chicken broth. Do you have any frozen broth? I usually have a ton, but not sure I will have any by Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. So the other night we made meatloaf and I did just what mother taught me, add bread crumbs and eggs, but then I thought maybe I could have omitted those and added veggies? Do you ever make meatloaf and if so, can you make a post on that or even hamburger patties and how you season those?

    ReplyDelete